Servings: 4 Servings
- 400 grams Spinach (Fresh)
- 400 grams Lentils (Drained)
- 2 Cloves Garlic ((Chopped))
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 300 grams Chickpeas (Drained)
- 15 grams Parsley (Chopped)
- 15 grams Basil (Chopped)
- 1 Onion (Chopped)
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 500 ml Vegetable Stock
- Heat a large pot over medium heat, add the spinach with a splash of water and cook until wilted. Remove from pan and allow to cool.
- In the same pot heat the coconut and cook the onion and garlic until frequent and soft.
- Add the cumin and coriander powder and mix well, fry together with the onion for another 2 minutes.
- Next, add the lentils and pour in the stock. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes covered.
- Put the spinach together with the parsley and basil in a high-speed blender or food processor and mix until smooth. Stir in the tahini and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the spinach mixture and chickpeas to the lentils and warm through to serve.
Immunity Boosting Fact Spinach: Spinach is an extremely nutrient-rich vegetable. It packs high amounts of carotenoids, vitamin C, vitamin K, folic acid, iron, and calcium. Lentils: they’re packed with B vitamins, magnesium, zinc and potassium.
Calories: 398kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 599mg | Potassium: 1860mg | Fiber: 40g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 10232IU | Vitamin C: 42mg | Calcium: 238mg | Iron: 14mg