Servings: 4 Servings
- 300 grams Penne (Or other pasta)
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 1 Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (Chopped)
- 400 grams Plum Tomatoes (1 Can)
- 1 tsp Herbs de Province
- 320 grams Canned Tuna (In Water)
- 200 grams Fresh Spinach
- Cook the pasta according to instructions on the packaging.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add in the garlic and onion, and cook for 2-3 minutes, until softened. Next, add in the chopped pepper and plum tomatoes.
- Using a wooden spoon, break up the tomatoes into pieces and cook for 5 minutes. Add in a splash of water if necessary, to avoid burning, and season with salt and pepper.
- Once pasta is cooked, add it to the pan and combine. Next, add in the spinach and cook for another 2-3 minutes until wilted.
- Finally, add in the tuna, mix well to combine and take off the heat. Serve with freshly ground black pepper.
Calories: 434kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 210mg | Potassium: 650mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1810IU | Vitamin C: 54mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 3mg