Servings: 2 Servings
- 185 grams Cooked Quinoa
- 50 grams Chickpeas (Rinsed and drained)
- 1/2 Cucumber (Chopped)
- 1 tbsp Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes (Halved)
- 2 cans Tuna ((200g drained))
For the Dressing:
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Salt and Pepper to tasteCook quinoa according to instructions on the packaging.
- Cook quinoa according to instructions on the packaging.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Combine quinoa and the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Drizzle with the earlier made dressing and toss gently to coat.
Calories: 399kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 563mg | Potassium: 823mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 602IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 119mg | Iron: 6mg