Servings: 2 Servings
For the salad:
- 100 grams Broccoli
- 2 Big Handfuls Salad Leaves
- 3 radishes (sliced)
- 120 grams Tuna in Water (Drained)
- 2 Slices Bread
- 2 tsp Parmesan (Grated)
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp of Honey
- Salt and Pepper
- Divide the salad leaves between two plates. Add the sliced radish and pieces of tuna.
- Toast the bread and cut into cubes, then add to the salad.
- Place the broccoli in a pot of boiling water and cook for approx. 5 minutes, then strain and add to the salad.
- In a bowl, mix all the dressing ingredients and drizzle over the salad. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.
Immunity Boosting Fact Broccoli: One cup (91 grams) of raw broccoli packs: Fiber: 2.4 grams, Vitamin C: 135% of the RDI, Vitamin A: 11% of the RDI, Vitamin K: 116% of the RDI, Vitamin B9 (Folate): 14% of the RDI, Potassium: 8% of the RDI
Calories: 315kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 408mg | Potassium: 382mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 312IU | Vitamin C: 57mg | Calcium: 88mg | Iron: 2mg