Servings: 2 Servings
- 1 Large Sweet Potato (Cut into cubes)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Onion (Diced)
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper (Diced)
- 4 Large Eggs
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes (Halved)
- 1/2 Avocado (Diced)
- 1/2 tsp Hot Paprika
- Preheat the oven to 400F (200C). Line a baking tray with parchment paper and spread the potato cubes over it evenly. Drizzle with half a tbsp olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast the potatoes for 15 minutes, then toss them around and roast for another 10 minutes, until browned.
- In the meantime, heat the remaining oil in a non-stick pan over medium heat. Add the onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes, until soft. Add the diced pepper and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Next, add in the eggs and egg whites and cook for 5 minutes, mixing and folding them in with the onion and pepper. Stir in the garlic powder and season with salt, and pepper.
- Add in the tomatoes and heat them until softened. Next, add the roasted sweet potatoes and stir to combine.
- Divide the eggs between two bowls and top with the diced avocado, sprinkle with hot paprika. Serve immediately.
Calories: 417kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 327mg | Sodium: 303mg | Potassium: 1213mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 17115IU | Vitamin C: 138mg | Calcium: 117mg | Iron: 4mg