Servings: 6 Servings
- 3 Carrots (Peeled and grated)
- ½ Medium Red Cabbage (Shredded)
- ¼ tsp Coconut Sugar
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Apple (Peeled, cored and grated)
- 115 grams Cheddar (grated)
- Salt and Pepper
- Coarsely grate the carrots and finely shred the cabbage and transfer into a large bowl. Season with salt, then add the sugar and vinegar and mix everything together. Leave to stand for 20 minutes.
- Add in the grated apple and cheese. Then stir in the mustard and mayonnaise mixing well until combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Calories: 191kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 229mg | Potassium: 325mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 6091IU | Vitamin C: 43mg | Calcium: 183mg | Iron: 1mg