Servings: 12 Muffins
- 120 grams Oat Flour
- 25 grams Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Zest of 1/2 Lemon
- 2 tbsp Stevia
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch Sea Salt
- Pinch Cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil (Melted)
- 3 Egg Whites
- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 125 grams Greek Yoghurt (0% Fat)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 100 grams Strawberries (Chopped into small pieces)
- 45 grams 75% Dark Chocolate (Chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- Mix all dry ingredients, except the chocolate chips, and then mix in all wet ingredients. Stir until a smooth batter is formed, then lightly stir in strawberries and chocolate chips (leave a few aside to top the muffins).
- Line a muffin tray with muffin liners and spray with oil. Make sure you spray the liners (paper or silicone), or the muffins will stick.
- Pour the batter evenly into the muffin tin. Drop 3-5 mini chocolate chips on top of each muffin.
- Bake the muffins for 23-25 minutes or until the muffins are cooked through and the edges browned.
- Remove from the oven, and let the muffins cool before serving.
NOTE: Muffins will keep in a sealed container for 1-2 days at room temperature or 5-7 days in the fridge. Immunity Boosting Fact Strawberries: Strawberries contain high amounts of beneficial plant compounds and antioxidants, such as pelargonidin, ellagic acid, ellagitannins, and procyanidins.
Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 74mg | Potassium: 97mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 6IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 1mg