Servings: 1 Serving
- 115 grams Spinach (Frozen)
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Avocado
- 2 tbsp Cottage Cheese
- 15 grams Walnuts
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and heat the spinach until defrosted. Then allow the spinach to cool down and squeeze out the moisture. Transfer the spinach into a hand blender and chop finely. Add in the eggs, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Half the avocado, remove the stone and slice the flesh.
- Heat the oil in the pan over medium-high heat and pour in the egg-spinach mixture. Fry the omelet until almost cooked, then flip and cook for another minute.
- Transfer onto a serving plate and top with sliced avocado, cottage cheese and walnuts. Drizzle with the lemon juice, season with salt and pepper and serve.
Calories: 551kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 43g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 332mg | Sodium: 333mg | Potassium: 1317mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 11405IU | Vitamin C: 48mg | Calcium: 215mg | Iron: 6mg