Servings: 4 Servings
- 600 grams Carrots (Peeled)
- 2 tsp Harissa Paste
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ Lemon (Zest and Juice)
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- 1 tsp Honey
- 4 Sprigs Mint (Leaves Only)
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Cut the carrots into quarters lengthways, leaving the green tips attached. Place the carrots separately onto a baking tray.
- Mix the harissa paste with the olive oil and brush over the carrots. Roast the carrots in the oven for about 25 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix the lemon zest and juice with the tahini and honey to form a dressing. Add enough water to give the mixture the thickness of thin yogurt, starting with 1 tablespoon of water and adding a little more if necessary. Season the dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- Once the carrots have roasted, transfer them into a serving dish and drizzle over the sesame and lemon dressing. Cut the mint leaves into thin strips and sprinkle over the carrots. Serve immediately.
Calories: 149kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 139mg | Potassium: 525mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 25076IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 1mg