Servings: 4 Servings
- 4 Eggs (Hard Boiled)
- 200 grams Smoked Mackerel
- 1 Small Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 4 Small Pickled Gherkins (Chopped)
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise (Light)
- 2 tbsp Natural Yogurt (or more mayo)
- Bunch of Chives (Chopped)
- Boil the eggs, let them cool and peel off the shells, then chop and place in a bowl.
- Clean the fish from bone and skin, then chop the meat and add to the bowl.
- Finely chop the onion and gherkins, and also add to the bowl.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper, mix with the mayonnaise, yogurt and chopped chives.
- Serve with bread, fresh veggies, or on it’s own.
Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 168mg | Sodium: 112mg | Potassium: 116mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 238IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 1mg