Servings: 4 Servings
- 60 ml Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Xylitol (or other sweetener)
- 2 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 450 grams Ground Lean Beef (5% Fat)
- 2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp Fresh Ginger (Grated)
- 3 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 2 Medium Courgette (Spiralized )
- Mix the soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and sweetener in a small bowl and set aside.
- Heat a dry non-stick pan over medium heat, add the beef and cook for 7-10 minutes, until cooked through.
- Move the beef to one side of the pan, then add the sesame oil, ginger and garlic. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the earlier prepared sauce and toss the beef to coat. Cook for 1 minute mixing everything.
- Spiralize the courgette and heat slightly with the beef (if eating straight away), or divide zucchini and beef into containers and then heat in the microwave or pan when needed.
Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 583mg | Potassium: 681mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 196IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 3mg