Servings: 4 Servings
- 4 Salmon Fillets (Approx 150g each)
- 150 grams Green Beans (Frozen)
- 150 grams Sweetcorn
- 100 grams Brown Rice
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
For the Sauce
- 8 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Lime Juice
- 4 tbsp Ginger (Grated)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Grated)
- Make the marinade by mixing all the sauce ingredients together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the skin off the salmon then rinse, dry and marinate in the earlier prepared sauce for 1 hour.
- In the meantime, cook the rice according to the instructions on the packaging. Add the green beans to the cooking rice 4 minutesbefore the end of cooking, then drain. Next add the sweetcorn and mix well.
- Preheat the oven to 450F (230C). Place the salmon into an oven proof dish leaving the marinade aside. Bake for 8-10 minutes and 3 minutes before the end of baking sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Transfer the marinade into a small saucepan and heat until it thickens, then mix in the sesame oil, take off the heat and set aside.
- To serve, divide the rice and salmon between plates, then drizzle with the teriyaki sauce.
Calories: 507kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 2092mg | Potassium: 1219mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 425IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 108mg | Iron: 4mg