Servings: 4 Servings
- 450 grams Potatoes (Quartered)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- ½ Lemon (Juice Only)
- 4 Salmon Fillets (130 grams each or 4.5 oz)
- 250 grams Asparagus
- Preheat the oven to 400F (200C). Toss the potatoes in 1 tbsp of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, arrange on a large baking tray and bake for 15 minutes, then remove from the oven.
- While the potatoes are roasting, combine 2 tbsp. of olive oil with the minced garlic and lemon juice.
- Season the salmon and asparagus with salt and pepper. Once potatoes are removed from the oven, push them to one side of the baking tray and arrange the salmon and asparagus next to the potatoes. Drizzle the salmon with the garlic and lemon oil.
- Bake for another 15 minutes or until salmon is cooked through. Turn the oven to grill and grill everything for 5 minutes until crispy.
Calories: 416kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 84mg | Potassium: 1452mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 541IU | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 4mg