Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Clove Garlic (Minced)
- 20 grams Parsley (Chopped)
- 25 grams Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1 Medium Egg (Whites Only)
- 650 grams Salmon Fillet
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Half the lemon. Grate the peel off one half of the lemon and slice the other half. In a bowl, mix the garlic, lemon zest, and chopped parsley. Add the panko breadcrumbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Whisk the egg white and mix in with the breadcrumb mixture. Place the salmon on a lined baking tray and season with salt and pepper. Top the salmon with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake the salmon in the middle of the oven, for 15 minutes, until cooked through. Remove from the oven, place on a serving dish and serve immediately with lemon slices.
Calories: 279kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 130mg | Sodium: 136mg | Potassium: 889mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 546IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 2mg