Servings: 2 Servings
- 140 grams Jasmine Rice
- 2 Salmon Fillets
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 3 tbsp Coriander (Chopped)
- 1 Avocado (Cubed)
- 1/4 tsp Chilli Powder
- Cook rice according to instructions on the packaging.
- Preheat oven to 425F (220C) and line a baking tray with aluminum foil. Rub the salmon skin with some oil and place the fillets skin down on the tray.
- Mix 1 tbsp. lime juice, honey, and 2 tbsp. coriander together and rub the salmon fillets with, season with salt. Bake salmon for 12-15 minutes, until cooked through and browned.
- Place the cubed avocado into a bowl and add the remaining 1 tbsp. lime juice, 1 tbsp. coriander, chili powder, and season with salt and pepper. Gently mix.
- To assemble the rice bowls: divide rice among two bowls, top it off with a salmon fillet, and top each bowl with half the avocado mixture.
Calories: 643kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 90mg | Potassium: 1432mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 337IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 3mg