Servings: 4 Servings
- 280 grams Salmon Fillets
- 2 tsp Coconut Oil
- 5 Eggs
- 2 Egg Whites
- 120 ml Almond Milk
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 200 grams Asparagus (Chopped)
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 Small Onion (Cut into Wedges)
- 1 Bell Pepper (Sliced)
- Heat oven to 420F (215C). Season the salmon fillets with salt & pepper.
- Heat 1 tsp. of oil in a pan over high heat, and fry the salmon fillets skin side up for about 2 minutes, then place on a baking tray and broil in the oven for another 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Reduce the oven heat to 350F (180C).
- In the same pan, add the remaining 1 tsp. of oil and cook the garlic and asparagus, on medium heat for 5 minutes. Season oregano and thyme, and mix well.
- Whisk together the eggs, egg whites and milk, adding in a pinch of salt.
- Flake the baked salmon into a baking dish, add the onion and pepper, then pour in the egg mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until eggs are set and browned.
Calories: 305kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 243mg | Sodium: 176mg | Potassium: 647mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1658IU | Vitamin C: 44mg | Calcium: 100mg | Iron: 3mg