Servings: 4 Servings
- 2 Carrots (Peeled and Chopped)
- 1 Sweet Potato (Peeled and Chopped)
- 1 Broccoli (Cut into Florets)
- 1 Cauliflower Cut into Florets)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 1 Avocado
For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 60 ml Tahini
- 25 grams Parsley & Coriander (Chopped)
- 1 Clove Garlic
- ½ Lemon (Juice Only)
- ½ tsp Saltwater
- Preheat the oven to 425F (220C). Boil eggs to your liking.
- Arranged the chopped vegetables on a tray lined with baking pepper. Drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and roast for 25-30 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the dressing. Place all dressing ingredients into a food processor or high-speed blender and blitz until smooth. Add water as necessary to achieve desired consistency.
- To serve, divide the roasted vegetables between plates, drizzle with the tahini dressing and serve with 1 boiled egg and ¼ avocado.
Calories: 399kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 187mg | Sodium: 174mg | Potassium: 1166mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 14404IU | Vitamin C: 152mg | Calcium: 156mg | Iron: 3mg