Servings: 4 Servings
- 450 grams Sweet Potatoes
- 2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Hot Paprika or Chilli Flakes
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 300 grams Hummus
- 2 tbsp Green Pesto
- Prepare the hummus (you can use store-bought or follow the available recipe recipe for home-made).
- Heat the oven to 375F (190C). Wash the potatoes and cut lengthwise into wedges—season with salt, pepper, and spices (coriander, cumin, paprika).
- Then grease with olive oil and place in an ovenproof dish or on a baking tray. Bake for about 30-35 minutes (or until soft).
- Serve the roasted potatoes on a bed of hummus and pesto.
Calories: 334kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 421mg | Potassium: 607mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 16165IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 104mg | Iron: 4mg