Servings: 4 Servings
- 450 grams Carrots
- 4 Red Onions
- 1 Can (400g) Cannellini Beans (Drained)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Fennel Seeds
- 4 Salmon Fillets (130g Each)
- 1 Lemon
- Bunch Parsley
- Preheat the oven to 360F (180C).
- Peel the carrots and cut into ¼ inch slices. Cut each onion into 8 wedges. Drain the beans and rinse under cold running water.
- Mix the onion, carrots and beans with ¼ of the oil (1/2 tbsp.), fennel seeds, salt and pepper. Spread over a baking tray lined with baking paper and roast for approx. 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, season the salmon salt and pepper. Slice the lemon into wedges. Cut the parsley roughly and keep ⅓ aside for the garnish.
- Put the parsley with the rest of the oil in blender or food processor and blitz — season with salt and pepper.
- Take the baking tray out of the oven after 15 minutes, stir and place the salmon with lemon wedges in the middle of the vegetables — roast for the remaining 15 minutes.
- Once cooked take the baking tray out of the oven and break up the salmon into pieces. To serve drizzle with the parsley oil and the juice from the roasted lemon wedges.
Calories: 481kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 159mg | Potassium: 1416mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 18862IU | Vitamin C: 29mg | Calcium: 108mg | Iron: 2mg