Servings: 2 Servings
- 2 Vines Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 tbsp Hummus
- 2 Slices Sourdough Bread
- 2 tbsp Nuts or Seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, almonds)
- Preheat the oven to 375F (170C).
- Mix the garlic, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil in a small bowl. Place the vine tomatoes into an ovenproof dish and drizzle with the balsamic mixture. Season with salt and black pepper. Roast in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until soft.
- Toast the bread and spread the hummus over it. Top with the roasted tomatoes and a spoonful of the balsamic mixture from the bottom of the baking dish.
- Finally, sprinkle with your favorite nuts or seeds and season with black pepper.
- You can use store-bought hummus or make your own, using the Classic Hummus recipe that you can find within Active-Rest Recipes.
Calories: 408kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 439mg | Potassium: 176mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 9IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 3mg