Servings: 4 Servings
- 170 grams Raw Quinoa
- 2 Small Beets (Cooked, Chopped)
- 4 Handfuls Rocket
- 100 grams Goat Cheese (Crumbled)
- 60 grams Dried Cranberries
- 30 grams Walnuts (Roughly Chopped)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ¼ Lemon (Juice Only)
- Cook quinoa according to instructions on packaging.
- Once quinoa is cooked, divide it between two serving bowls. Add chopped beetroot, rocket and crumbled goat cheese.
- Finally top with cranberries and walnuts. To serve, season with salt and pepper, and drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
Calories: 425kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 127mg | Potassium: 415mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 272IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 3mg