Servings: 4 Servings
- 350 grams Chicken Fillets
- 4 tbsp Harissa Pasta
- 300 grams Quinoa
- 2 Medium Courgettes (Sliced)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 Sprigs Mint
- 4 Sprigs Coriander
- 2 Spring Onions
- 1 Lemon
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Brush the chicken fillets with the harissa paste and let them stand for a moment.
- Cook the quinoa according to the instructions on packaging.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the sliced courgette, for 4-5 minutes until browned.
- Coarsely chop the herbs and spring onion, and mix with the fried courgette and quinoa.
- Zest the lemon and squeeze the juice. Mix this with the quinoa and season the tabouleh with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat and fry the chicken fillets until brown and cooked through. Cut them into slices.
- Divide the tabbouleh between plates and serve with the chicken.
Calories: 456kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 81mg | Potassium: 911mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 324IU | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 69mg | Iron: 5mg