Servings: 4 Servings
- 160 grams Egg Noodles
- 200 grams Beef Tenderloin
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1 Clove Garlic (Minced)
- 1 tbsp Ginger (Grated)
- 1/2 Leek (Sliced (mostly white part))
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (Sliced)
- 3 Mushrooms (Sliced)
- Pinch Ground White Pepper
- Pinch of Sugar
- 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Water
- 2 tbsp Spring Onion (Chopped)
- Prepare the noodles according to instructions on the packaging. Cut the beef into thin strips.
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the garlic and ginger and fry for about a minute, add the beef and cook for another 2 minutes. Next add the leek, pepper and mushrooms and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Finally, add the cooked noodles, season with pepper and a pinch of sugar. Pour in the soy sauce and water, then stir and fry for another 2 minutes.
- To serve, divide onto serving dishes garnish with chopped spring onion.
Calories: 325kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 792mg | Potassium: 409mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1172IU | Vitamin C: 40mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 3mg