Servings: 15 Servings
- 125 grams Porridge Oats
- 30 grams Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 45 grams Mini Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Flax Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 190 grams Natural Peanut Butter
- 90 grams Honey
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Milk
- Mix everything togther in a large mixing bowl.
- Divide the mixture into 15 seperate balls and place on greaseproof paper in a tray.
- Put the Protein Balls into the Fridge and leave for 30 minutes.
- They are now ready to enjoy at there best.
Keep in a sealed container. I normally keep mine in the fridge so they last longer. But then again they don’t last long anyway because I have normally eaten them quite quickly!! With the Peanut Butter use a decent brand. 100% nuts. I prefer crunchy but you could use smooth. My current favourite is definitely Mani Life. It is divine.
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 101mg | Potassium: 117mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 11IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg