Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 1 Chilli Pepper (Sliced)
- 170 grams Quinoa (Uncooked)
- 240 ml Vegetable Stock
- 1 tsp Paprika
- ½ tsp Hot Paprika
- ½ tsp Cumin
- 165 grams Sweet Corn (Drained)
- 170 grams Canned Black Beans (Drained)
- 400 grams Chopped Tomatoes (1 Tin)
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Lime
- Handful Fresh Coriander
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add in the garlic and half of the sliced chili pepper, cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the raw quinoa and vegetable stock, increase the heat and add the spices (paprika, hot paprika and cumin) season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Next, add the sweet corn, black beans and chopped tomatoes. Mix well to combine, cover and bring to boil. Reduce the heat and simmer covered for about 20 minutes until quinoa is cooked.
- Serve with the avocado, drizzle of lime juice, fresh coriander and the remaining sliced chilli pepper.
Calories: 384kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 554mg | Potassium: 945mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 572IU | Vitamin C: 41mg | Calcium: 80mg | Iron: 5mg