Servings: 2 Servings
- 460 grams Extra Firm Tofu
- 86 grams Can Black Beans
- 1 tsp Mild Chili Powder
- 1 2 tsp Chili Flakes
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 Clove Garlic (Minced)
- 13 grams Onions (Diced)
- 100 grams Tomatoes (Chopped)
- 2 tbsp Store-Bought Salsa
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaf (Chopped)
- 2 Pieces Whole Grain Toast
- Salt and Pepper
- Crumble the tofu using a food processor or a fork until broken into small crumble like pieces.
- Rinse the black beans in a strainer and measure out 86 grams. Saving the rest of the beans for another meal.
- In a non-stick frying pan, spray with a little non-stick oil spray or a little amount of olive oil or water. Sauté onions and garlic for 1 minute on medium-high heat.
- Then add in the tofu, chili powder, chili flakes, ground cumin, tomatoes, salsa, beans, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Sauté for 4-5 minutes on medium heat.
- Share the tofu scramble between two plates, top with chopped coriander and serve with toast.
Tip: For a lower-carb version of this dish, leave out the toasted bread
Serving: 2g | Calories: 297kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 437mg | Potassium: 739mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 583IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 122mg | Iron: 6mg