Servings: 2 Servings
- ½ tsp Matcha Powder
- 2 tbsp Hot Water
- 50 grams Rolled Oats
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 120 ml Almond Milk (Unsweetened)
- 125 grams Greek Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 Kiwi (Peeled and Sliced)
- 1 tsp Desiccated Coconut (Unsweetened)
- In a small bowl, combine matcha and 2 tbsp. of boiled water, whisk until smooth.
- In a jar or container, combine the oats and chia seeds. Add the milk, yogurt, honey, and matcha paste. Stir well to combine, cover, and refrigerate overnight or up to 5 days.
- To serve, stir and top with the kiwi and a sprinkle of coconut.
Calories: 320kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 108mg | Potassium: 265mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 129IU | Vitamin C: 42mg | Calcium: 212mg | Iron: 2mg