Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Onion (Diced)
- 2 Carrots (Chopped)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 3 Potatoes (Peeled, Chopped)
- 50 grams Red Lentils
- 1.5 Litres Broth (Chicken, Vegetable)
- 75 grams Wild Mushrooms (Chopped)
- 1 tbsp Tomato Paste
- In a saucepan, heat the oil and sauté the onion for 4-5 minutes. Add carrots and cook for another 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for one more minute.
- Next add the potatoes, lentils, and broth. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for another 5 minutes. Lastly, add tomato paste and season with salt and pepper to taste. Boil for another 2 minutes and taste for seasoning.
- Serve hot.
Calories: 325kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 67mg | Potassium: 1030mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 5156IU | Vitamin C: 38mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 3mg