Servings: 2 Servings
- 45 grams Chia Seeds
- 250 ml Coconut Milk
- 25 grams Vanilla Protein Powder
- 4 Kiwis (3 Peeled + 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced)
- 25 grams Blueberries
- 30 grams Blackberries
- Combine chia seeds, milk, and protein powder in a jar or glass bowl. Chill in the fridge for at least one hour or for best results – overnight.
- Once out of the fridge give it a good stir, making sure you have a thick gel-like consistency. Taste and sweeten, if needed.
- Place three peeled kiwis in a blender or food processor and blitz until pureed.
- Divide the chia seeds and kiwi puree evenly between 2 glasses. First a layer of chia seeds, then kiwi slices, and top with another layer of chia seeds.
- Top each pudding with fresh berries and sliced kiwi.
Calories: 272kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 58mg | Potassium: 1010mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 190IU | Vitamin C: 174mg | Calcium: 290mg | Iron: 7mg