Servings: 2 Servings
For the salad:
- ½ Head Broccoli
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 125 grams Kale
- 125 grams Mixed Salad Leaves
- 30 grams Raisins
- 30 grams Almonds (Roasted and Chopped)
For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter
- Place the broccoli florets on a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 15-20 minutes until soft, add the kale in the last 10 mins of cooking, then remove from the oven.
- Place the broccoli, kale and salad leaves in a mixing bowl and add in the almonds and raisins. Mix gently.
- Make the dressing by mixing all the dressing ingredients and drizzle the salad. Mix well before serving.
Immunity Boosting Fact Broccoli: One of broccoli’s biggest advantages is its nutrient content. It’s loaded with a wide array of vitamins, minerals, fibre and other bioactive compounds.
Calories: 376kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 98mg | Potassium: 1184mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 7901IU | Vitamin C: 232mg | Calcium: 241mg | Iron: 4mg