Servings: 4 Servings
- 450 grams Sweet Potato (Peeled and cut into cubes)
- 1 ½ tbsp Coconut Oil
- 2 Medium Courgette (Diced)
- 1 Onion (Diced)
- 2 Clove Garlic (Chopped)
- 8 Eggs
- Handful Parsley (Chopped)
- Cayenne Pepper (To Taste)
- Cook the sweet potato for 3-4 minutes in a pot of boiling water, then drain.
- Heat the ½ tbsp. of the oil in a pan, over medium heat. Add the sweet potato, courgette, onion and garlic, sauté for about 5 minutes, until cooked and browned. Season to taste with salt & pepper, and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the pan and fry the eggs to your liking.
- Divide the vegetables between 4 plates, top with fried eggs and sprinkle with parsley. Season with cayenne pepper, salt & pepper, to taste and serve.
Immunity Boosting Fact Sweet Potato: Sweet Potatoes are an excellent source of beta-carotene which can be converted to Vitamin A and help support your immune system and gut health.
Calories: 296kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 327mg | Sodium: 196mg | Potassium: 796mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 16632IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 108mg | Iron: 3mg