Servings: 4 Servings
- 2 Medium Carrots (Peeled)
- 2 Medium Parsnips (Peeled)
- 450 grams Pumpkin (Peeled)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 120 grams Rocket
- 50 grams Feta
- 30 grams Pumpkin Seeds
- Pre-heat the oven to 400F (200C).
- Wash and peel the carrots and parsnips. Cut them into small strips. Peel and cube the pumpkin.
- Place all the vegetables into a roasting tray, and grease evenly with 1 tbsp. of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper, and roast in the oven for 20-30 minutes (depending on the thickness of the vegetables).
- Once cooked add the roasted vegetables and rocket to a large bowl and drizzle with the remaining 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese and pumpkin seeds, and season with salt and pepper to serve.
Protein Boost Tip:
- Serve with grilled chicken breast or thighs
Calories: 197kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 178mg | Potassium: 942mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 15437IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 175mg | Iron: 3mg