Servings: 6 Servings
- ½ Broccoli
- 1 Clove Garlic (Minced)
- 5 Eggs
- Pinch Of Chilli Flakes (Optional)
- 4 Slices Ham (Chopped)
- 30 grams Grated Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 360F (180C).
- Place the broccoli in a pot of boiling water and cook for approx. 3 minutes. Strain and cut into small pieces.
- Beat the eggs in a medium size bowl, add the minced garlic and season with salt & pepper, and chilli flakes if using.
- Grease a 6-mould muffin tray with oil or butter, and fill the moulds with evenly divided broccoli, ham, and grated cheese. Pour the beaten eggs into the moulds and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, or until eggs have set.
Vegetarian option: replace the ham with feta cheese, Goats cheese or your favourite vegetables. Immunity Boosting Fact Garlic: Garlic should be crushed or sliced, prior to cooking, in order to ensure maximum allicin production, since allicin is responsible for many of garlic’s beneficial effects.
Calories: 137kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 152mg | Sodium: 367mg | Potassium: 270mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 557IU | Vitamin C: 45mg | Calcium: 100mg | Iron: 1mg