Servings: 2 Servings
- 1 Avocado (Peeled, stone removed, cut into cubes)
- 2 Bunches Parsley approx 30 grams (Roughly Chopped)
- 46 grams Cooked Quinoa
- ½ Cucumber (Cut into cubes)
- ½ Courgette (Cut into cubes)
- 1 Small Red Onion (Finely Diced)
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon (Juice of)
- 30 grams Mixed Seeds and Nuts (To Garnish)
- In a medium bowl add parsley, avocado, quinoa, cucumber, courgette, and onion and toss to combine.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon, season with salt and pepper, then mix to combine and serve sprinkled with nuts and seeds.
Immunity Boosting Fact Avocado: Avocados are an excellent food, loaded with nutrients, many of which are lacking in the modern diet.
Calories: 263kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 17mg | Potassium: 912mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 299IU | Vitamin C: 54mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 2mg