Servings: 2 Servings
- 2 tbsp Orange Juice
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Mustard
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/3 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Orange
- 200 grams Chicken Breast
- 4 Handfuls Rocket
- 1/4 Iceberg Lettuce
- 1/3 Pomegranate Fruit (Seeds)
- 30 grams Pecans (Roasted)
- Peel orange and, cut out the pulp and set aside. Squeeze the juice from the rest of the orange and keep it for the sauce.
- Mix the ingredients of the dressing in a cup, season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the chicken breast into 4 smaller pieces, season with salt, coat with olive oil and place on a hot grill pan — grill for 4 minutes on both sides.
- Drizzle the chicken pieces with a tbsp. of dressing and continue to grill for about 90 seconds on a slightly lower heat, turn over, drizzle with another tbsp. of dressing and grill for another minute, then remove from the pan and set aside. Once cooled slightly slice into pieces.
- Mix the salad leaves and divide it between two plates, then top with the orange and chicken. Sprinkle with the pomegranate seeds and roasted pecans. Drizzle with the remaining dressing and serve.
Immunity Boosting Fact Oranges: Oranges are a rich source of several plant compounds that are responsible for many of their health benefits.
Calories: 436kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 295mg | Potassium: 700mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 550IU | Vitamin C: 49mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 1mg