Servings: 2 Servings
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 2 Eggs (Boiled)
- 2 Slices Bread (Favourite)
- 2 tbsp Tapenade
- Coriander Leaves (To serve)
- Microgreens To Serve (optional)
- Boil the egg for 7 minutes. Toast the bread.
- Remove the stone and flesh of the avocado and cut it into slices. Cut the eggs into quarters.
- Spread the tapenade over the bread and top with the avocado and egg. Season with salt and pepper. Top with coriander and microgreens (optional).
Immunity Boosting Fact Avocado: Avocados are very nutritious and contain a wide variety of nutrients, including 20 different vitamins and minerals.
Calories: 299kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 164mg | Sodium: 215mg | Potassium: 599mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 384IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 2mg