Servings: 4 Servings
- 8 Chicken Drumsticks
For the Marinade:
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 60 ml Tamari Sauce
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 6 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 1- inch Ginger (Peeled and grated)
- ½ tsp Chilli Flakes
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the marinade and mix well. Set aside.
- If you have time, place the chicken in a Ziploc bag, add the marinade and refrigerate for as long as you can, up to 24 hours.
- If baking straight away, massage them in the bag with the marinade for about 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375F(190C).
- Transfer the drumsticks and the marinade into a baking dish and bake uncovered for 45-50 minutes, until they are cooked through and browned.
- Serve hot, with pan juices and your favorite side dish (e.g. potatoes, rice, salad, etc.).
Calories: 516kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 139mg | Sodium: 1001mg | Potassium: 416mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 145IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 2mg