Servings: 1 Serving
- 4 Egg Whites
- 25 grams Vanilla Whey Powder
- 1/2 Banana (Mashed)
- Almond Milk (If Needed)
- 25 grams Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
- 1/2 tsp Coconut Oil
- Whisk together the egg whites and protein powder.
- Stir in the mashed banana and add the blueberries. If the pancake mixture seems too thick, add a splash of almond milk to thin it.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan to low-medium. Pour in the pancake mixture and cook until little bubbles form (about 5 minutes.
- Make sure the pancake has set enough before you try flipping it, then flip over. Cook the pancake for another 2-3 minutes.
- You can also make 3 small pancakes instead of 1 large.
- Serve with your favourite toppings.
Calories: 257kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 238mg | Potassium: 482mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 67IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 82mg | Iron: 2mg