Servings: 2 Servings
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise ((Light or Normal))
- 2 tbsp Greek Yoghurt (0% Fat)
- 1 tsp Curry Powder ((or more to taste))
- 150 grams Cold Cooked Chicken (Chopped (leftover roast chicken is ideal))
- 6 Dried Apricots (Chopped)
- 1 Celery Stick (Chopped)
- Mix the mayonnaise, yoghurt and curry powder. If needed, add a splash of water to thin the sauce to the consistency you like.
- Stir in the chicken, apricots, celery and almonds and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with a side salad or as a sandwich filling.
Calories: 217kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 108mg | Potassium: 421mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 970IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 2mg