Servings: 4 Servings
- 2 Corn Cobs
- 4 Baby Romaine Lettuce (Halved)
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 450 grams Jumbo Shrimps
- 2 Tomatoes (Chopped)
- 1 Cucumber (Chopped)
- Avocado & Lime Dressing
- Prepare the dressing according to the Avocado, Lime & Coriander Dressing.
- Heat the grill (outdoor or oven) to medium-high heat. Brush the corn with 1 tsp. olive oil and season with salt. Wrap in foil. Brush the romaine lettuce with the remaining 1 tsp of oil and also season with some salt.
- Thread the shrimp onto skewers and brush them with 1/3 of the earlier prepared dressing.
- Grill the corn 20-25 minutes, turning a few times. Grill lettuce and shrimps for about 5 minutes.
- To assemble the salad, loosely chop the grilled lettuce, cut corn off the cobs and mix everything with the chopped vegetables and grilled shrimps. Drizzle with the remaining dressing and serve.
Calories: 325kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 284mg | Sodium: 885mg | Potassium: 459mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 650IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 181mg | Iron: 3mg