Servings: 4 Servings
- 2 Lemons
- 1 1/2 tbsp Oregano
- 1 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 4 Skinless Chicken Breasts ((approx 150 grams each))
- 220 grams Asparagus
- 8 Green Onions (Trimmed)
- 1 tsp Coconut OIl
- 1 1/2 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
- 120 grams Rocket
- Heat oven to 400F (200C).
- Grate lemon rinds to equal 2 teaspoons, then halve the lemons and set aside. Combine lemon peel, oregano, oil, and garlic in a large bowl. Add chicken, season with salt and pepper and toss to cover.
- Place the chicken and halved lemons on a baking tray inside the heated oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and browned. Wait until slightly cooled then chop the chicken.
- Heat the coconut oil in a small pan over medium heat and cook the asparagus and green onions for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Cut asparagus and green onions into 2-inch pieces.
- Divide the rocket over plates and top with asparagus and green onions. Drizzle with white wine vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Serve with chicken and lemon halves.
Calories: 242kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 146mg | Potassium: 804mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1433IU | Vitamin C: 42mg | Calcium: 128mg | Iron: 3mg