Servings: 2 Servings
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Onion (Diced)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 2-4 Handfuls of Spinach
- 1 Handful Parsley
- 2-4 tbsp Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Harissa Paste
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (Sliced)
- 150 grams Green Peas (Frozen)
- 4 Eggs
- Heat half of the coconut oil in a large frying pan, over medium heat, and sauté the onions and garlic for about 10 minutes, until soft.
- Season with cumin and salt to taste, then cook for another 2 minutes. Next, transfer the onion into a food processor along with the spinach, parsley, almond milk and harissa paste. Season with freshly ground black pepper, and blend until smooth.
- Using the same pan as earlier, heat the remaining oil and fry the pepper for about 5 minutes, until charred. Next, pour in the spinach sauce and add the peas. Cook for about 5 minutes until peas are defrosted.
- Make 4 pockets in the sauce and break an egg in each one. Cook for another 10 minutes, or until the eggs are set. Cover with a lid to speed up the process.
- Serve seasoned with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Calories: 338kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 327mg | Sodium: 257mg | Potassium: 561mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 1351IU | Vitamin C: 84mg | Calcium: 133mg | Iron: 5mg