Servings: 4 Servings
- 435 ml Almond Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 Ripe Banana (Coarsely chopped)
- 85 grams Spinach
- 300 grams Self-Rising Flour
- 55 grams Coconut Sugar
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil (Melted)
- 140 grams Coconut Yogurt (to serve)
- Seasonal Fruit (to serve)
- Place the milk, egg, banana and spinach into a blender and blitz until smooth.
- Combine the flour, sugar and baking soda in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre, and add the smoothie mixture. Whisk until well combined and a smooth batter has formed. Cover and set aside for 30 minutes to rest.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-low heat and brush it with a little coconut oil. Pour 60ml (¼ cup) of the batter into the pan, and cook for 1-2 minutes or until bubbles appear on the surface. Then flip the pancake and cook for a further 1 minutes on the other side, or until lightly coloured. Repeat this process with the remaining batter to make 16 pancakes.
- Divide the pancakes among the serving plates (4 per serving). Top with yogurt and fruit to serve.
Calories: 398kcal | Carbohydrates: 86g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 297mg | Potassium: 369mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 2107IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 213mg | Iron: 2mg