Servings: 2 Servings
- 60 grams Chopped Spinach
- 30 grams Sun-Dried Tomatoes (Drained)
- 2 tbsp Pesto
- 1 tbsp Sunflower Seeds (or pumpkin)
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Egg White
- 30 grams Goat’s Cheese
- Chop the spinach into small pieces. Drain and finely chop the tomatoes. Mix the spinach, tomatoes, seeds, and pesto in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Preheat a non-stick pan on medium-low heat. Whisk the eggs in a small bowl, season with salt and pepper, and gently pour onto the pan. Let them cook for 2 minutes and gently drag a wooden spoon across the eggs picking up the cooked bits. Repeat this until the eggs are almost done (they should still be slightly wet).
- Now add in the cheese and stir until the cheese has melted. Serve with the spinach pesto salad.
Calories: 334kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 329mg | Sodium: 353mg | Potassium: 717mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 911IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 96mg | Iron: 3mg