Servings: 16 Servings
Fot the base:
- 300 grams Almond Meal
- 100 grams Gluten-Free Oats
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 80 ml Coconut Oil (Melted)
- 80 ml Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
For the filling:
- 225 grams Blackberries
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 360F (180C). Line an 8-inch baking tin with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, mix all of the crumble ingredients. Press about ¾ of the mixture into the base of the baking tin. Bake for 12 minutes until nice and golden.
- In the meantime, make the blackberry filling by blending all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth.
- Next, pour the mixture into a small pot and let it simmer gently on low heat for about 10 minutes, until thickened.
- Spread the blackberry mixture over the base, and sprinkle with the remaining crumble.
- Bake for another 12 minutes until top is golden. Then take it out and let it cool completely on a wire rack before slicing into bars.
Calories: 206kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 15g