Garlic Mushroom and Chicken Stir-Fry
Stir-Frys Are Such An Easy Way To Get A Wholesome And Filling Dinner In No Time At All
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 450 grams Chicken Thighs Chopped
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ½ tsp Onion Powder
- ½ tsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 Small Onion Chopped
- 4 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper Chopped
- 250 grams Mushrooms Sliced
- 2 tbsp Parsley Chopped
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat and add the chicken. Season with salt and pepper, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika. Mix well and cook for 5-6 minutes until chicken is browned. Then, remove it from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, heat the butter and add the onion and garlic, cooking for 3-4 minutes until it is fragrant. Next, add in the mushrooms and bell pepper, continue cooking for another 4-5 minutes, until soft.
- Add the chicken back to the pan and mix well with the vegetables. Continue cooking for another 2 minutes. At the end of cooking, sprinkle with the parsley and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Serve on its own or with a portion of rice.
Calories: 292kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 23gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 9gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 125mgSodium: 144mgPotassium: 567mgFiber: 2gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 578IUVitamin C: 32mgCalcium: 47mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!