Servings: 4 Servings
- 200 grams Millet (Raw)
- 450 grams Chicken Breast (Cut into pieces)
- 2 tbsp Flour (All-purpose or GF)
- 1 tbsp Mixed Herbs
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 2 tbsp Parsley (Chopped)
- 1 Courgette (Sliced)
- 1 Onion (Sliced)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (Sliced)
- Cook the millet according to instructions on the packaging.
- Place the chicken pieces in a bowl, season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with the flour, and mixed herbs. Toss well until evenly coated.
- Heat 1 tbsp. of oil in a non-stick pan. Add the chicken and cook for about 5-6 minutes, until cooked through and browned. Next add in the garlic and parsley and cook for another 1-2 minutes. Set aside.
- In a separate pan, heat the remaining 1 tbsp. of oil and add in the chopped vegetables. Season with salt and pepper. Cook for 4-5 minutes until veggies are tender.
- Divide millet, chicken, and vegetables between 4 plates and serve.
Calories: 467kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 141mg | Potassium: 774mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1317IU | Vitamin C: 55mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 3mg