Servings: 2 Srvings
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Garlic Clove (Minced)
- 4 Slices Bread (Wholemeal)
- 3 Eggs
- 5 tbsp Oat Milk
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Parsley (To Garnish)
- Peel the avocado, cut it in half, remove the stone. Cut the pulp into pieces and then crush with a fork. Add garlic, season with salt and pepper, and mix.
- In a deep plate, beat one egg with the milk and a pinch of salt. Divide the avocado paste on 2 slices of bread, cover with a second slice of bread, and press lightly.
- Dip both sides of the bread in the beaten egg and fry on a pan with heated oil over medium heat until golden brown, about 2 minutes each side. In a separate pan, fry the other 2 eggs.
- Transfer the toasts onto plates, top with a fried egg and season with salt and pepper. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Calories: 535kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 246mg | Sodium: 409mg | Potassium: 705mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 581IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 183mg | Iron: 4mg