Servings: 12 Pieces
- 2 Large Eggs
- 90 grams Ground Almonds
- 35 grams Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 175 grams Honey
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 90 grams Dark Chocolate Chips
- 85 grams Peanut Butter
- Preheat the oven to 325F (160C). Spray a non-stick 9 x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray and line baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk 1 large whole egg with 1 egg yolk. Add 1⁄4 cup (60ml) water, the honey, and vanilla extract and stir with the spatula until combined.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond meal, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda.
- Pour the egg mixture into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix well. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan, then top with the peanut butter. Mix it slightly on the top, creating swirls with a fork.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 30 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for another 30 minutes before cutting into 12 pieces.
Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 151mg | Potassium: 156mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 40IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 1mg