Servings: 4 Servings
- 450 grams Minced Turkey Breast
- 100 grams Spinach
- 100 grams Rice
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Onion (Chopped)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 1 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1/3 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the packaging, then set aside.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and sauté the onion and garlic for 2-3 minutes until frequent.
- Add meat and cook for another 5-6 minutes, seasoning in the meantime with salt, pepper and the spices. Add the tomato puree and mix well.
- Now add in the cooked rice and spinach, mixing until wilted. In a small bowl beat the egg, and then tip into the rice, stirring vigorously. Cook for another 2 minutes, until the egg is set, then divide between plates and serve.
Calories: 316kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 33g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 103mg | Sodium: 97mg | Potassium: 586mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 2553IU | Vitamin C: 12mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 2mg